Since Naturopathic Doctors do not yet have a full scope of practice, we rely on tests done by your primary care physician and other health practitioners.
Keep in mind that tests not available through your health care practitioner are not covered by insurance.
- Conventional routine tests (Complete Blood Count (CBC), Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP), Lipid Panel, etc.)
- Comprehensive Nutrients Evaluation, including vitamins, mineral, and other nutrients.
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis with Parasitology x 3 Testing
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Risk Profile
- Comprehensive Pre-Diabetes/Diabetes Panel
- Adrenal Stress Test
- Sex Hormone Testing
- Celiac and Gluten Sensitivity Tests
- Toxic & Essential Elements Testing
- Urine Amino Acids Profile
- Methylation Plasma Profile
- Comprehensive Food & Environmental Allergy Panels
- Comprehensive Food Sensitivity/Intolerance Test